The importance of Metabolism and Losing Weight Metabolism is the biochemical process within the body that converts ingested food and drink into energy. During the process, oxygen and calories in food are combined to provide energy needed by the body to carry out functions like breathing, cells repairing, blood circulating, growth, thoughts, etc. Death occurs when metabolism process stops. Food consumption and physical activities affect the speed of your metabolism and weight gain or loss. Blaming metabolism for increased fat is not correct. You don’t have much control over your body metabolism, on the other hand, you can control calories in your body through physical activities and diet which will help speed up your metabolism, thus helping burn fat and weight loss. You can burn calories by:
* Having smoothies for breakfast. Blend with coconut yogurt, almond or coconut milk, bananz, protein powder and fruit or greens. It also contains fiber and protein that are filling. It also helps rev up metabolism in the morning for breakfast and sustain energy and satisfy cravings well into the early to midafternoon
* Lifestyle: Increase your movements as every extra step you move helps to burn calories. Engage in activities like washing your car, cleaning out cabinets and closets and gardening etc.
* Exercises: This method of weight loss is known as the most efficient way to burn calories. You can have a 30 minutes daily routine of workout or 10-minute activities randomly during the day. Indulge in exercises like swimming, cycling, jogging, if you desire to lose weight. Include protein in your diet: according to research, it’s inclusion in meals can burn post meal calories by as much as 35%. Include 8 ounces of low fat, like 3 ounces of lean meat and 2 tablespoons of nuts in your meal daily.
* You need to drink eight 8 – 12 ounce of water daily. It is an effective way of promoting fast metabolism. It has been scientifically proven that eight 8 to 12 ounce glasses of water a day prompts higher metabolic rates. A good measure of hydration is urine color. Urine light in color and no fragrant smell means you are well hydrated, urine that is dark in color with a strong fragrant odor means you are dehydrated and need to drink more water.
* Add spices like cinnamon to your food. Cinnamon increases your metabolism twenty-fold
* Take fat burners like green tea extract, garcinia cambogia extract, raspberry ketones extract, African mango extract. Green tea extract positively affects weight loss. It contains antioxidants which is beneficial for fat burning. It helps get rid of toxins in the body Garcinia Cambogia extract stops the body from increasing already present fat deposits. It helps flush out any carbohydrates that are not immediately utilized for energy. It lowers bad cholesterol and improves immune system. It reduces the transformation of carbohydrates into fat. Raspberry Ketones extract is effective in the prevention and improvement of obesity and fatty liver. African Mango extract aids weight loss by increasing Adiponectin (an anti-inflammatory hormone that increases fatty metabolism and cellular absorption of blood sugar) and leptin (a key hormone that regulates hunger) in over weight subjects. To lose weight, reduce calories intake and increase physical activities. You are not going to lose fat if you are eating more calories than you are burning.
Click here to find out more about our Fat Burner and all natural weigh loss supplement